PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES EARLY TO FILL OUT PAPERWORK.
PUNCTUALITY IS IMPORTANT AS A COURTESY TO ALL. SESSIONS END AT THE APPOINTED TIME EVEN WHEN THE CLIENT IS LATE, AND THE SESSION IS FULL PRICE.
CLEANLINESS IS ESSENTIAL for proper application and absorption of products
BEST NOT EAT WITHIN 2 HOURS OF SESSION
PAYMENT IS EXPECTED AT THE END OF EACH APPOINTMENT. CASH, CHECK, VENMO AND PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED.
CANCELLATION ~ Because of the close contact by nature bodywork is not appropriate care for infectious or contagious illness. Please cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware of an infectious or contagious condition. To further support you, there will be no penalties for cancellations. Hope this will alleviate any stress or hesitation you have about rescheduling an upcoming appointment.
AVAILABILITY: BUSINESS HOURS AND WEEKENDS. NO HOLIDAY HOURS.
CALLS AND TEXTS ARE RETURNED WITHIN 24 HOURS
EACH CLIENT RECEIVES A CUSTOMIZED SESSION
ACCURATE RECORDS ARE KEPT & REVIEWED PRIOR TO EACH SESSION
SCHEDULING - more time is needed between each client to properly ventilate, sterilize and sanitize the treatment space, these protocols ensure the environment is set properly. Because I will be wearing a mask your entire visit I will limit the appointments each day.
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY ARE MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL BOUNDARIES ARE MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES. PLEASE LIMIT NEGATIVE CONVERSATIONS
COVID SUGGESTED PROTOCOLS
Due to the recent surge of the Delta variant here in Vermont, we are again requiring masks in the Studio for everyone.
The CDC recommends that both vaccinated and unvaccinated people wear masks in indoor public settings
- MASK REQUIRED TO BE WORN FOR YOUR SESSION WITH PETRA (because of the nature of the close contact business)
UPDATED CURRENT HEALTH AND MEDICAL HISTORY: HEALTH INFORMATION AND COVID FORMS.
- IF ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, HAVE A TEMPERATURE OR ARE HAVING SYMPTOMS OF ANY KIND, BEEN POSSIBLY EXPOSED TO COVID, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- RECOMMENDED WAITING AFTER RECEIVING COVID SHOTS. 7 DAYS (first shot), 2 WEEKS (second shot). Allowing your immune system to respond properly.
RECEIVING MASSAGE AFTER HAVING COVID-19
- Must test negative to receive massage and bodywork.
- There is a waiting period of a month or more, (depending on individual circumstances).
- 4 weeks symptom free, before receiving bodywork.
- THESE QUESTIONS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BEFORE YOUR MASSAGE.
- What does your medical doctor say about your risk of communicability?
- What does your medical doctor advise about getting physical activity?
- Do you have any new (that is, since your infection) skin marks, lesions, or rashes, especially on the toes, but anywhere on the body?
- Do you have any new (that is, since your infection) experience of severe deep muscle or joint pain—unrelated to recent physical activity?
- Do you have any new (that is, since your infection) discomfort with exertion?
- Are you taking any drugs to manage blood clotting?
- What other long-term consequences of your infection affect your life?
During this pandemic I have taken online classes preparing to move forward as a wellness practitioner. By its very nature, massage requires skin-to-skin contact and you should be familiar with the fact that infection control has always been a top priority for my practice. As we navigate life with additional requirements and modify existing measures due to the Coronavirus, please help me to support all of my clients by cooperating with some new requirements.
My practice follows Practice Guidelines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).